Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lunch & Shopping

on the way to Olympic Park.
Yesterday Jeremy said he would treat me within this week, so he took Jaiden and I to Ribs n Rumps at Olympic Park (since it was the closest). We had to wait for a few minutes for a table, so much for reserving one.. there was no point since we had to wait anyway, but at least we didn't have to wait long.


As I ordered our meals, Jeremy had to go move the car because the ranger was out and about and our parking was only for 30 minutes, we didn't end up seeing the ranger ever again after that lol. But you know, precautions because we saw him give a fine out to a Porsche.





Anyway, our food came & we dug into it straight away! It looked so yummy, especially my ribs! Even Jaiden dug into his food - we specifically got our sides for him. Though he seemed to like the chips more, he even fed himself lol. Jeremy ordered: Lamb Chops with creamy mashed potato. I ordered: Ribs, ribs and ribs with fries. My one consisted of - one half a rack of each beef, pork and lamb. It tasted soo good! I couldn't finish it all so we packed it ready for take-away.

Jeremy's main
My main





Afterwards, we were going to go to Blacktown to do some Christmas shopping but Stacee agreed to meet up with me at Parramatta. So after picking Jeremy's best friend Chris up, which I ended up giving my ribs to lol we headed back to our place and on the way, Jeremy dropped me off to the station. 

When we got there, we started shopping around and got a couple of items for Christmas - Jeremy's parents, my mums and another present for Jeremy. I also ended up seeing my 'sissy' Hariette and had a quick catch up/talk with her since she was at work :( wished I had stayed longer.

Stacee and I didn't leave the place until around 8pm-ish. Lucky for Christmas extended shopping hours! lol. The train was still so packed when I got in there but luckily I didn't have to stay long on it. I was so glad to have gone home and be in my bed!  It was a great day out with my family and to do some shopping. Though I don't think my cold agrees, it just got that little bit worst today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...