Sunday, October 10, 2010

Since Jaiden was being babysat by my mum and I was too sick to do anything, like go out for lunch (which I originally wanted to), Jeremy and I just decided to cook food at home. And since I wanted to cook a dessert, Jeremy cooked his specialties since he's good in that field.

So Jeremy decided to cook Tandori marinated chicken and bought potato salad as a side, which took me by surprise because it was from the frozen foods section in Woolworths and it tasted so great!! And I decided to cook up some banana fritters and served it with some fresh strawberries and ice cream.

I was quiet happy in some weird way that we just stayed home and cooked. We hardly do that now-a-days and I guess I just missed doing it. Definitely my favourite thing to do when we're home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...