Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all my Mama friends & family all over the world!

We didn't have anything major planned but a family gathering on Jeremy's side at home to watch the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight over a KFC lunch. I personally didn't like the fight, I thought it was pretty boring compared to Pacquiao's other fights but at least he still won. I was glad we didn't have any plan on going out because I was suffering from a hangover and still a little sick/nauseous too haha (post found here).

After the fight, my cousin and her kids wanted to come over to visit Jaiden but since our place was already crowded with the in-laws, we just headed to Starbucks for a little 'chill out' over coffee. I didn't mind going there since it was just around the corner & not doing anything but sitting down & sipping on coffee. Though I was still a little out of it because I ordered something completely off from what I had in mind.. it just didn't come out right for me lol. Jaiden just wanted hugs from me, I guess because he didn't know/recognise his cousins since they hardly see each other. He was okay with one of them though, Dennis.. I think because he was over not long ago & they were playing together.

Afterwards, Jaiden & I got dropped back home and Jeremy & I started making our meals for dinner. Jeremy bbq'd some ribs and sausages, while I baked Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (recipe coming after this post). I got to use my new mixer that Jeremy got me as my present and I love it! I can't wait to whip something else up with it.

Overall, it was a very chilled and a family orientated day. Just what I needed and wanted. Here are some photos;

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...