I found another great recipe from Tumblr (original post found here), a few days ago and since I was in the baking mood since yesterday, I tossed between two recipes - this and an easter one.. so I chose to do this one and wait until easter comes along and I'll do that recipe then.
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- 6 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temperature lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packs Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 135˚C. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. (Since I ran out of the normal paper liners, I used my ikea ones which are a lot smaller in size)
- Place one cookie in each paper liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium high speed until smooth and/or fluffy.
- Gradually add in the sugar, mix until very well combined
- Beat in the vanilla extract
- Add in the eggs, little at a time, beating until well combined
- Beat in sour cream and salt
- Add in the chopped cookies - either beating or stirring it in
- Divide batter equally into each liner, filling almost to the top
- Bake for 22 minutes or until filling is set
- Transfer to wire rack to cool down completely and refrigerate for 4 hours (I refrigerated mine for only 2 hours).