Saturday, July 14, 2012

New scooter and helmet!

This morning was a good morning. A little spontaneous, you can say.

I woke up with no motivation what-so-ever, I honestly did not want to get out of bed. Jeremy already bathed & dressed Jaiden and was in the middle of getting ready and asked if I was going to stay home. Jeremy said he was going to take Jaiden to the park and feed the ducks and so at the ast minute, I got up and got ready.

Since we were going to the park, we stopped off at K-Mart to purchase Jaiden a scooter and a helmet that he picked out by himself. He was so excited to play with it! He wanted to open it in the car haha. When we got to the park, we had to assemble the scooter, found a spot to settle and taught Jaiden how to ride his new scooter. We also took time off and swapped feeding the ducks and fish with Jaiden.

I'm glad I took the time to actually come out today and for Jeremy for taking initiative in going to the park. I know Jaiden had a great time today, he clonked out in the car straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...