Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hariette's Graduation

On Friday, my family friend that I call Sister, Hariette graduated university! Together with her boyfriend Ralph and cousin Chester.

My manager was nice enough to allow me to take 3 hours off work and attend the ceremony. Luckily, I work at CBD and was only a $10 taxi ride fair (one way) away. Ralph graduated first, in the morning and came to meet Hariette after her ceremony. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay to see our cousin Chester since his was a later time and I had to go back to work.

Later that night to celebrate, Hariette & Ralph hosted a little house party with their uni/close friend and family. They also hired a jumping castle. They are always fun, even when you're grown up.

A big Congratulations to everyone that graduated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...