Sunday, January 8, 2012

haircut/catch up

During the day, we quickly made a trip to the shops so I could purchase some new clothes for work. But couldn't find any bottoms and dresses that would fit me. The biggest downside to being so skinny :(

So we just went home. Just in time for our BIL to come back and give Jaiden a haircut. Jeremy had to sit down with him and hold the iPhone that played Yo Gabba Gabba to help him calm down. My mother and my cousin quickly came by afterwards to visit Jaiden.

As soon as they left, my friends Jess and Stacee came over to kill time while waiting for Kaecee so we could have a catch up. But since we all had to go elsewhere at a certain time, we just went to Starbucks for a little hangout and quickly stopped by Kaecee's house afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...