Sunday, January 8, 2012

6 January 12

On Friday night, we visited my god-daughter and her little brother Jake. I hadn't seen them in so many months! Kids grow up so fast. The last time I saw Jake was when he was born!

Celina and Jaiden were so good playing together. Celina constantly asked Jaiden if he was her best friend. It was the cutest thing I have ever heard!

The conversation went;
Celina: Are you my best friend?
Jaiden: Friend?
Celina: Yeah, my friend
Jaiden: *nods head up and down*

Jeremy was really good with Jake as well. He was holding him and playing with him, like his own. He kept telling me that he misses Jaiden at his age. Definitely has the baby blues.

I also received my new 18-200mm lens that Jeremy bought as my Christmas present, earlier that day at work. I couldn't wait to get home and use it. What else is better than using the kids as my subjects?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...