Monday, November 1, 2010

November ;

Oh wow, Hi there November! You've finally made an appearance into all our lives without even realizing how fast the year has gone through, having only one more month until the year will end again.

This is what this month will bring upon the Rosas Family:
  • JAIDEN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!
  • Preparation for Jaiden's birthday party
  • Jaiden's birthday party
  • Moving houses
  • Refurnishing and redecorating new house/room
  • Start Christmas shopping!
First of all, I can't believe that there is only sixteen days until he will turn the big ONE! Time is flying too fast!

On another note, I can't wait to redecorate our new room! I love buying new things and decorating the room just the way I like it! I have great things in mind! I can't wait for the finished products!

And as for Christmas shopping, I believe there's no wrong time for being 'too early', it's just more of an organizational thing for me. I'd like to include everyone in getting presents rather than missing out because we didn't have enough funds. True? So hopefully, I can get my shopping list started off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...