Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

This year for Mother's Day, we didn't do anything grand. Just dinner on Saturday night with the Rosas side of the family because Jeremy and mum had work on Sunday. On Saturday we had a family BBQ at my cousins place with my side of the family. We also had a bonfire in the backyard to heat ourselves up since it was such a chilly night.

It was a good weekend to just be together with family. I would have loved it even more if my night didn't end as it had.

On a happier note though, I finally broke the news to my family! Which you will all soon find out!

As for presents, on Friday night I came home to a box of beautiful tulips and on Saturday, my sister Hariette dropped off my present which were Roses Cake Pops. I've also got another present from Jeremy that he was supposed to give but is still pending lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...